A. Alfred Leo_1 and R. Vikramaprasad_2
1_Research and Development Centre, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641 046, Tamil Nadu, India.
2_Department of Mathematics, Government Arts College, Salem-636 007, Tamil Nadu, India
Duplication of a vertex by an edge, path, cycle graph, star graph, wheel graph, helm graph, crown graph, comb graph, snake graph.
In this present work, we discuss divided square difference (DSD) cordial labeling in the context of duplicating a vertex with an edge in DSD cordial graphs such as path graph, cycle graph, star graph, wheel graph, helm graph, crown graph, comb graph, and snake graph
- Alfred Leo, R.Vikramaprasad and R.Dhavaseelan; Divided square difference cordial labeling graphs, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 9(1), 1137 – 1144, (2018).
- Alfred Leo and R. Vikramaprasad, Divided square difference cordial labeling of some special graphs, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, 7(2), 935 – 938, (2018).
- Alfred Leo and R. Vikramaprasad, More results on divided square difference cordial graphs, International Journal of Scientific Research and Review, 7(5), 380– 385, (2018).
- Alfred Leo and R. Vikramaprasad, Path related balanced divided square difference cordial graphs, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, 6(6), 727–731, (2018).
- Cahit, “Cordial graphs: a weaker version of graceful and harmonious graphs,” Ars Combinatoria, 23, 201– 207, (1987).
- Dhavaseelan, R. Vikramaprasad, S. Abhirami; A new notions of cordial labeling graphs, Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 11(4), 1767–1774, (2015).
- A. Gallian, A dynamic survey of graph labeling, Electronic J. Combin. 15, DS6,1–190, (2008).
- Harary, Graph theory, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA (1969).
- J. Kaneria, Kalpesh M. Patadiya and Jeydev R. Teraiya, Balanced cordial labeling and its applications to produce new cordial families, International Journal of Mathematics and its Applications, Vol.4(1-C), 65–68, (2016).
- Rosa, On certain valuations of the vertices of a graph, Theory of Graphs (International Symposium, Rome, July 1966), Gordon and Breach, N. Y. and Dunod Paris 349–355, (1967).
- Varatharajan, S. Navaneethakrishnan and K. Nagarajan, Divisor cordial graphs, International J. Math. Combin, Vol.4, 15–25, (2011).
- K. Vaidya and C. M. Barasara, Harmonic mean labeling in the context of duplication of graph elements, Elixir Discrete Mathematics, Vol.48, 9482– 9485, (2012).