In this paper, the author use matrix methods and Gereshgorian disk Theorem
to present some interesting generalizations of some well-known results
concerning the distribution of the zeros of the polynomial. Our results include as
a special case some results due to A .Aziz and a result of Simon Reich-Lossar.
Lacunary type polynomial, coefficient, zeros
- Alzer, H (1995). On the zeros of a Polynomial, J. Approx. Theory, 81, 421–424.
- Aziz, A. Studies in zeros and Extremal properties of Polynomials, Ph.D. Thesis submitted to Kashmir University, 1981.
- Bell, H.E (1965). Gereshgorian Theorem and the zero of polynomials, Amer. Math. Monthly, 72, 292–295.
- Cauchy, A.L. Exercises de mathe’matique in ceurres 9(1929), 122.
- Guggenheimmer, H (1964). On a note of Q.G. Mohammad, Amer. Math. monthly, 71, 54–55.
- Lossers, O.P (1971). Advanced problem 5739, Amer. Math. Monthly, 78, 681–683.
- Mohammad, Q.G. (1965), On the zeros of polynomials, Amer. Math. Monthly, 72(6), 631–633.
- Rahman, Q.I. (1970) A Bound for the moduli of the zeros of polynomials, Canad .math. Bull. 13, 541–542.
- Rahman, Q.I. and Schmeisser, G. Analytic Theory of Polynomials, Clarendon Press, Oxford, 2002.
- Walsh, J.L (1924). An inequality for the roots of an algebraic equation. Ann. Math. 25, 283–286